Transform Your Business
As a Lowe’s PROvider, you need a project management solution that delivers time-saving automation, real-time project insights, and superior integration with Lowe’s IMS. Meet Cilio CiO.
getting started with cio
win at each stage of the job
- Pull Details, Installs, or Work Orders from IMS into your CiO system
- See important job info: does it require lead safe practices? Is mileage reimbursement accurate?
- Review contracts, ISST documents, PO line items, measures and photos in one place
- Close or automatically push out IMS activities to avoid being “overdue”
- Auto-confirm and apply pre-scheduled details right to your crew schedule
- Add and manage jobs from any other source in CiO too
- Automatically see when product is pulled so you can schedule the work in CiO
- Schedule or reschedule work in CiO. We send the dates and auto-close IMS activities for you to save time.
- Fill out your own measure docs on any mobile device and save to IMS – right from the job site
- Trouble reaching a customer? We’ll pass a pre-selected note to keep IMS updated on your progress.
- Last minute cancelation? Open your CiO map to find other work nearby.
- Sign COC on any mobile device
- Send the COC to IMS and close all activities right from the job site
- Automatically upload the measure to IMS and close activities
- Automate work orders: choose which documents you want to send to Lowe’s and CiO will do the rest
- See where every job in your company stands from one simple view
Special Integration Features
This comprehensive list illustrates how Cilio’s CiO gives you the most visibility, control, and customization of your Lowe’s installation processes. Take a look, and let us know when you’re ready to get started.View CiO's special features
Lowe's Installer Stories
Premier Services uses CiO to manage installations for 110 Lowe’s stores
Read about Premier’s experience using CiO to manage 4,200 Lowe’s projects per month.Read more
Tips from a Lowe’s PROvider
We sat down with Mega Plumbing office manager Scott Kang and asked for his tips on becoming a preferred provider. Here’s what he had to say.Read more
Lowe’s PROvider manages work from 62 stores with IMS and CiO
Edwards Xteriors began with Lowe’s in 2002. Now 95% of business comes from Lowe’s. Find out how they do it.Read more
Exteriors contractor weathers Lowe’s changes with Cilio CiO
Find out how CLP Home Renovations was able to thrive amid Lowe’s consolidation of installer networks.Read more