CiO integrates with IME
Increasingly, home improvement retailers are using IME to distribute work to home services contractors.
CiO field service management software makes it easy for you to schedule, manage, and track your IME projects along with your other work, no matter where it’s sourced.
Automatically download sales leads from IME into your own CiO system, where you’ll schedule and track quotes and installs, manage all paperwork, and more.Get the details
GET MORE DONE WITH IME AND CiO
With CiO, you’ll save time and resources by maximizing automation and minimizing manual data entry. Here’s a list of what you can do with IME and CiO. And we’re always listening to your ideas for new features and functionality, so if you find that something is missing, just let us know! We’re in this together.
- Automatically import IME leads
- See current IME status, details, and estimator within CiO
- Assign an estimator to IME
- Schedule/reschedule estimates
- Schedule/update install dates
- Hot link to open the IME job from CiO
- Pass job notes/attachments to IME
- Get special visibility in CiO of new lead notes added in IME
- Complete work orders
- Cancel a work order before or after the sale
GETTING STARTED WITH CIO
LOWE'S INSTALLER STORIES
Premier Services uses CiO to manage installations for 110 Lowe’s stores
Read about Premier’s experience using CiO to manage 4,200 Lowe’s projects per month.Read more
Lowe’s PROvider manages work from 62 stores with CiO
Edwards Xteriors began with Lowe’s in 2002. Now 95% of business comes from Lowe’s. Find out how they do it.Read more
Exteriors contractor weathers Lowe’s changes with Cilio CiO
Find out how CLP Home Renovations was able to thrive amid Lowe’s consolidation of installer networks.Read more